Why should you use video? Or what are the benefits of video within your business? Video can be one of the most powerful tools at your disposal. Whether you’re an individual, a small business, or a large organization, if you leverage video properly, it can pay off with huge returns.
I’ve compiled a small list of simple statistics below:
- By 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic. (Source: SmallBizTrends)
- Furthermore, users spent an average of 6hrs and 48min watching online videos per week, +59% from just three years ago in 2016 (Limelight, 2019).
- Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day. (Source: Social Media Today)
- Decisions to buy are expedited by 72% when video is used. (Source: The Wharton School of Business Studies)
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video.
- 55% of people watch videos online everyday. (Source: Digital Information World)
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year. (Source: Hubspot)
- Videos that are 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than those that last between 30 seconds and 1 minute. (Source: Jun Group)
Hopefully these numbers help you understand the benefits of video within your business. Equally important to creating video, is having a great, quality content. Read my article on video ideas here.
If you need help planning or creating any type of video, please don’t hesitate to contact me.